Senior Project Manager
Our customer, one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
The project is presented by the engineering software for petroleum engineers. The application is closely interacts with specific geophysical tools which are run into oil wells and perform geophysical tests.
The application is aimed at visualization and processing of geological data recorded by the tool. It helps engineers to supervise testing of oil wells and coordinate the job with the office that guarantees a well-rounded service and reporting to customers.
Data can be processed after the job is done as well as in a fully automated real time mode. The application manages multiple engineering plots, builds charts and make complex math computations.
It also interacts with other applications that challenges with their compatibility in different scenarios.
Delivery manager will have business travel to Houston , Dallas (Texas, USA)
Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with Leads/Stakeholders in the business to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project management resources.
- Reviews performance and directs appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities.
- Lead consolidated stakeholder meetings, providing program updates, risks, issues and remediations.
- Manages project plan and mitigates any risk and issues as they are identified.
- Establishes the governance (decision making) structure for the project and manage/escalate issues and risks to the appropriate management levels.
- Requirements elaboration and delivery planning, ensure delivery as per SDLC process
- Responsible for Service Delivery including issues/incidents.
- Build out proactive data quality checks to ensure data accuracy and timeliness.
- Experience in oil&gas would be a plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills;
- Excellent consumer relationship management skill with service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work across multiple business groups.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, root cause analysis
- Extensive experience in delivering technical and/or operational data management solutions.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience managing 25+ FTE teams
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office products - Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint & Visio, etc.
- Team and people management
- Experience in leading a SCRUM team
- Advanced English