Senior Application Architect
Excelian are currently looking for a delivery focused, Senior Application Architect who is motivated to join a fast growing and cutting edge digital consultancy. We run multiple, large projects in and around trading and risk management systems.
We are looking for people to match the ambitious, creative and collaborative environment which we strive to create.
Excelian is part of Luxoft Financial Services with 6,000 employees and helps clients across globe solve complex business problems through technology and innovation.
The Digital Consulting Team focuses on Digital Transformation and is investing in Innovation, R&D and digital delivery in the following key areas:
- User Experience and User Interfaces
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Big Data and NoSQL
applied to the following domain areas:
- Front Office & Trading
- Risk Management
- Trade, Market and Reference data management
- Regulatory changes
Consultants will be given the opportunity to work within these streams internally, get certified on key technologies and contribute to Excelian's open source projects aligned to these key domains as well as work on key client projects.
Specialising in application architecture, this position will be part of the digital consulting technology team, providing cutting edge delivery in fast moving and dynamic environments.
- Architectural design of large scale, modern distributed applications
- Technical leadership of projects and teams
- Input into presales and proposal activity
- Client management and development
- 7+ years of hands on application, data and technology architecture experience
- 5+ years of significant development experience in modern, distributed applications
- 5+ years of working within Investment Banking or Capital Markets
- Design & development leadership for large scale systems delivery
- Analysis and requirements gathering
- Technology strategy and selection planning
- Excellent communicative and presentation skills
Desired Skills/Experience -
- Experience within a consultancy model/environment
- Person management of more junior developers
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies
- Understanding of functional programming techniques
- Exposure to BigData related problems
- Exposure to low latency systems