Senior DevOps Engineer
Current opportunity in NY related to Regulatory Reporting domain area in the Bank and to implementation of Mifid2 initiative across the Bank.
Luxoft is already more than 7 years work in Swaps Transactions Reg Reporting and there is an existing team of 130+ people in mostly Ukraine/Russia who are dealing with platform which operates such reporting - Transaction data Warehouse.
New team of 4 going to be extension to existing internal Bank's people assigned to Mifid2 and main task is to facilitate implementation of late-coming requirements, close gaps of current implementation, getting clarity on requirements, test automation. People will be allocated onsite in the customer's office working closely with PMs, BAs and internal dev teams, main SMEs on Luxoft side who are in Kiev will support new team on any area related to Transaction Data Warehouse.
Agreed project duration so far is Sep 17 - Apr 18, however support will be needed till Mifid2 solution will successfully go live and all kind of reporting will be stable in production.
Project technology stack: Java 1.8 (Apache Storm, Spring, Spring Integration, REST), Oracle Exadata, JMS (Solace, dBus), UNIX, XML/JSON/Protobuf/CSV for data transfer. Test automation technologies - Java/Cucumber/SQL/PL-SQL.
3 - 7 years of experience
- Continuous Integration setup
- Prod/nonProd release deployments
- Plan PROD/nonProd release activities and coordinate implementation with infrastructure teams according to the schedule
- Maintain environments configurations (hardware, software). Plan, request and track infrastructure changes based on team needs and according to Customer requests. Own capacity planning, disaster recovery planning and disaster recovery testing;
- Application/environment health check monitoring
- Enhance, propagate and enforce change control processes execution within the team;
¥ At least 3 years of DevOps/release management (or similar) experience
¥ Windows/Unix operating system (bash/shell)
¥ SQL and database maintenance (preferably ORACLE)
¥ Basic Java knowledge
¥ Application servers (Storm, WebLogic, TomCat)
¥ Version control: GIT/SVN
¥ CI tools: TeamCity, uDeploy
¥ Build automation tool: Maven, ant
¥ Monitoring systems (Geneos, Nagios, etc)
¥ Candidate should have proactive behavior and strong problem solving skills
As a plus experience with next tools:
Docker, Chef, Ansible, Puppet