Senior Java developer
The project is built on base of the latest technologies and solutions (for example grid computing, in-memory cache, business intelligence, etc) mixed with traditional ones (Java core, AJAX, JMS, BI, Distributed Cache)
Participate in development of data store, risk margin and client reporting applications as a developer
Work with large systems that comprise of several applications. Understand and learn how prime brokerage applications interact with other applications in the bank or outside the bank
Develop applications using open source or in house frameworks. We will be working with a data-warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence, GUI and other core backend applications
Rapid prototyping and evaluate open source frameworks and other in house solutions. Make technology recommendations
- Good working knowledge of core Java with Spring & Hibernate framework.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming principles.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency
- Good working knowledge of SQL and JDBC connection pooling.
- Working experience in Sybase database. Performance tuning experience is a plus.
- Experience with builds and deployment.
Analytical skills is a must for all candidates. Degree in Mathematics is a plus.