Количество сотрудников: более 7000
Россия: Москва (Головной офис), Санкт-Петербург, Омск
Украина: Киев, Одесса, Днепропетровск
Вьетнам: Хо Ши Мин
США: Нью-Йорк, Сиэтл, Менло Парк
Великобритания: Лондон, Велвин Гарден
Германия: Франкфурт, Фильдерштадт
Ключевые клиенты и партнеры:
Dell, Deutsche Bank, Boeing, UBS, Alstom, Sabre Holdings, Nortel, Avaya, IBM, Ping Identity, Jabber, Aepona
Мы рады видеть Вас на странице Карьера в нашей компании!
Если вы ищете интересные проекты, новые возможности для профессионального развития, хотите работать в дружной команде профессионалов, то присылайте Ваше резюме и мы с удовольствием расскажем Вам об имеющихся у нас позициях! Также мы поможем быстро и комфортно переехать региональным кандидатам, которые решат присоединиться к нашей команде!
Senior Developer creates information solution by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- HTML, CSS, JS on middle level;
- Web Services and SOA experience;
- TDD, BDD notion;
- JUnit, Mockito;
- Spring IOC, Spring Integration;
- Strong SQL (Oracle DB is a plus);
- Good level of English.
Nice to have:
- Unix administration experience;
- JBehave, Maven, continuous integration tools, Mercurial or Git experience;
- Work in agile teams experience.
Team: Highly open minded, progressive and professional DevOps team located in Kiev and London.
Technologies: Highly scalable and flexible enterprise application based on state-of-the-art technologies like Grails, GWT, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle. 100% automated testing. Infrastructure team is focused on improving infrastructure for application, simplifying build, CI and release process.
Process: 100% implemented distributed Scrum including such artifacts as product backlog refinement, sprints, product backlogs, retrospections, velocity, and getting feedback from real users.
Business trips: Business trips to London for team members every month for business and technical knowledge transfer on rotational basis.
Infra: Superb infrastructure for development and communications.
On-going learning: Regular business trainings from real market operators from NY and London, partially on-site.
Customer: Leading in Europe post execution of equities systems provider.
• 3+ years in IT Industry
• 2+ years as Infrastructure Engineer or member of DevOps team
• Good knowledge of UNIX/bash scripting;
• Good knowledge of Continuous Integration process, experience of configuring CI (TeamCity is a plus);
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Basic knowledge of Java/Groovy;
• Experience of working with version control systems (git is preferable);
• Knowedge of maven or gradle;
• Fluent English
• Good knowledge of Virtual Machines is a plus
Strong experience in Java development and parrallel processing architecture (Java design patterns, proven track record of implemented java architectures)
Strong experience in DWH/ETL development 3+ (ORACLE-Java DWH design patterns, proven track record of implemented near time processing systems, low latency systems)
Strong Database knowledge (PL/SQL, DBA, experience in performance tuning for large-scale complex solutions) 5+
Practical experience with data gathering and processing software solutions development 2+
Experience with implementation and/or development of reporting systems 1+
Database administration knowledge: db productivity/performance tuning 1+
XML/XSLT knowledge 2+
Additional Skills / Knowledge (optional) Years of Experience
Hands on experience with MQ, JMS 1+
Experience in finance/banking 1+
This role involves analysis as well as development, and the successful candidate will want to work as part of a global team, and understand the business and flows involved as well as just the technology.
• Strong knowledge of the OOP/OOD principles
• Strong multithreading experience
• Experience in creation of real-time highly loaded system development
• Experience with usual development tools (SVN, Eclipse etc.)
• Good communication skills
• Upper Intermediate English
• Experience in Investment Banking is a plus
• Experience with ION trading platform is a big plus
The core functions of Treasury are to manage Liquidity, Funding/Issuance, and Capital for the Bank. These are supported by a number of bespoke IT platforms that the Treasury IT team are responsible for: primarily a reporting platform to support the stress testing and liquidity management functions of Treasury and a workflow system to manage the Issuance process.
With the increased focus on Risk and Liquidity Management by both the Bank and Regulators, the team has commenced a number of transformation projects to improve its technology platforms. One is to implement a new reporting platform that will support such functions as daily stress testing, integration of new risk methodologies and key operational reporting needs. The second is to improve the support for the issuance of debt products and the understanding of the funding requirements of the Bank
• Outstanding analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis such as business process modelling, use cases/user story writing, data modelling, UML
• Experience in identifying and documenting client needs, internal structures, procedures, workflows and systems
• Comprehensive written and oral communication in English-speaking environment
• Comfortable working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
• Experience working on projects requiring data analysis, familiarity with SQL scripting, Reporting and Relational Database technologies
• Experience in project of building Data Warehouse, ETL process
• Basic knowledge of Finance, Liquidity Risk and Financial Instruments
• Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
• Educated to degree level
• Experience working within the Financial Industry, exposure to Risk Management and Issuance preferable
• Experience in working with BRMS;
• Experience of working with an agile methodology would be an advantage
• Experience in stakeholder management and building excellent professional relationships
• Experience in working with remote client and vendor resources
• Flexible - keen to learn new technologies and to extend business domain knowledge
• Good problem-solving skills
• Work to schedules, potentially across multiple projects and teams
• Pragmatic yet showing a high attention to detail
- .Net 37
- С++ 8
- Java 133
- Oracle 32
- Mainframe 2
- QA 64
- Менеджеры проектов 20
- Analyst 32
- IT Infrastructure
- Business Support
- DBA 1
- Ruby 1
- Quant Analyst 1
- Compilers 1
- TOP Management (CIO, CTO, R&D) 1
- Sybase 1
- Microstrategy 1
- Banking software/ABS
- ERP OEBS
- VBA 1
- ETL 6
- Finance 5
- SQL 1
- Marketing 1
- External Recruitment