Количество сотрудников: более 8000
Россия: Москва (Головной офис), Санкт-Петербург, Омск
Украина: Киев, Одесса, Днепропетровск
Вьетнам: Хо Ши Мин
США: Нью-Йорк, Сиэтл, Менло Парк
Великобритания: Лондон, Велвин Гарден
Германия: Франкфурт, Фильдерштадт
Ключевые клиенты и партнеры:
Dell, Deutsche Bank, Boeing, UBS, Alstom, Sabre Holdings, Nortel, Avaya, IBM, Ping Identity, Jabber, Aepona
Мы рады видеть Вас на странице Карьера в нашей компании!
Если вы ищете интересные проекты, новые возможности для профессионального развития, хотите работать в дружной команде профессионалов, то присылайте Ваше резюме и мы с удовольствием расскажем Вам об имеющихся у нас позициях! Также мы поможем быстро и комфортно переехать региональным кандидатам, которые решат присоединиться к нашей команде!
- Strong C/C++
- 5+ years of commercial development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Qt
- 1+ year of experience in QML (or wish to learn it quickly)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.).
- MS or BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/etc.
- Knowledge of Linux tool development and/or web app framework development
-- commonly used libraries and interfaces such as STL, boost
- Cross platform development
- Contribution to Open source (huge plus!)
- Communication in English
- Operating systems architecture and design
- Build/Debugging experience
- experience in embedded systems development (not microcontrollers though)
- experience in writing development support tools such as parsers, profilers, automated testing frameworks etc.
- familiarity with unit, stress, performance test, QoS concepts
This is a bank wide application that will be used to plan and track progress of internal and external audits performed in the bank as well as issues found during audits as well as supporting the workflows of the departments involved.
The primary goal is to track the issues and their resolution plans, helping users to track and coordinate issues resolution. The application needs to generate reports for senior management enabling them to understand the status for the audits and issues resolution across the bank.
The system should be deployed across 80 countries and used in tens of different departments with a global user base of up to 1000 users. Regulatory requirements enforce geographical distribution of the data and related infrastructure, that must still function as a single transparent system.
Very strong technical knowledge in Java related enterprise frameworks and technologies
• Java Core and Enterprise technologies and standards, ORM’s, full suite of Spring frameworks including but not limited to core, security, web, data etc. Hibernate including envers
• Databases (at Oracle & MS SQL a must, PostgreSQL and DB2 a plus). Database development and deployment tools and approaches
• Deep understanding web development technologies – HTML, CSS, JS. HTTP/HTTPS protocols and balancing technics and it’s standard usage patterns in enterprise environments
• Development tools – build servers, version control systems, build systems
• Good knowledge of Linux
The position demands an above average soft skill level including
• Leadership qualities – lead & support by example
• Strong hands on experience in mentoring developers & QAs
• Experience in creating and successfully executing qualification development plans for developers
• Experience in communicating with enterprise architectural boards and technical management of the customer from western cultures.
Required personality traits:
• Desire to learn
• Desire to lead
• The need for constant improvement
A successful candidate must already be in a similar position with at least 2 different teams with a minimum of 10 engineers
• Over 10 years in the Industry
• More than 5 years on management roles
• At least 2 years of experience on Program Management roles
• Solid experience in Program and Project management
• Experience of leading several project in parallel or experience in management of large scale projects not less than 70FTE for at least 1 year
• Strong people management and development skills
• Budget planning and execution
• Experience with various SDLC (Waterfall, RUP, Agile)
• Customer relations management
• Requirement management
• Risk management
• Change management
• Excellent presentation skills
• English - upper intermediate
• Ability to work under pressure
Nice to have:
• Business development experience/IT sales
• Contracts and agreements preparation and negotiation
• Business Analysis skills
Mature technical and process practices
In our daily work we follow the best Agile/Scrum values and practices. Our main goal is to produce high-quality technical solutions which meet expectations of our end users. We achieve it by working directly with business representatives, continuous focus on maximizing business value, monthly releases and 2-week Sprints, resulting to completed potentially shippable product increment.
Delivery is done by self-organized cross-functional feature teams; each of them consists of a Business Analyst and 5 developers who sit together in the same room and interact on a daily basis. Each team responsible for end-to-end, starting from high-level requirements clarification and finishing by release build preparation.
Ability to grow technically and professionally
We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. Also there is agreement with our customers about spending 10% of everybody's time for non-delivery activities (as a contribution to the greater good of the platform and department) - some people use it as opportunity for collective learning new technologies and practices (like Scala, Clean Code etc) in order to prove and adopt them on project level. Our working model provides opportunity for everybody to take part in making technical/architectural decisions.
Regular Business Trips
Regular business trips to London and Krakow allow people to improve their English level, also create opportunities for knowledge sharing with high-skilled technical and business experts on customer side and their colleagues.
No Manual Testing
We don't hire manual testers in teams and we don't have manual testing as separate development stage. In daily work we automate as much as possible. We are disciplined when write code, follow pair-programming and TDD practices, use several levels of testing (unit, integration and functional). This allow us to keep quality at a high level, have frequent releases, get continuous feedback after each commit, reduce amount of bugs and don't have post-release support phase.
• 5+ years in IT Industry
• Senior Java Developer
• Ability/desire to take technical leadership
• Unit-testing experience
• Ability to write clean self-descripting code
• Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle SQL
• Advanced English
Nice to have:
• Understanding of financial services and solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
• Groovy/Grails, GWT
• Understanding of TDD
• Basic knolwdge of Unix/Shell
It features metadata-driven UI and business processes, so bank may change/optimize their onboarding process even without system restart.
Project includes 3 teams (~20 devs in total in SpB, Kiyv and NYC) and you will be part of the team responsible for system core.
Our Java-based technology stack includes enterprise-grade libraries like Activiti BPM, Drools BRMS, Spring Framework, Hazelcast Data Grid and Vaadin.
Project stores data in Oracle Database, MongoDB and external custom-built document storage.
Some facts about the project:
-solution built from scratch and now is live
-official communication language is English
-we run Java 8
-each team member creates automated tests for features, he works on (including full set of unit, integration and UI tests)
-project makes from dev to production with couple of clicks
At least 3 years of experience as software developer on web projects.
Candidate should write code on daily basis.
Experience with in-memory data grids (Hazelcast, Ignite, Coherence, GemFire).
Good experience with at least 2 of our major technologies: BPM, BRMS, Spring and Vaadin and GWT
Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL dialects is preferable).
Nice to be:
-Experienced in MongoDB
-Experience with Activiti BPM
-Experience with Drools BRMS
-able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
-fluent spoken and written English
Не нашли в списке интересную вакансию? Отправьте нам своё резюме, cпециалисты по подбору персонала предложат вакансию, соответствующую Вашим навыкам и предпочтениям, как только она появится.
- .Net 45
- С++ 58
- Java 175
- Oracle 14
- QA 92
- Менеджеры проектов 26
- Analyst 43
- IT Infrastructure
- Business Support
- Drivers/C++ 1
- Openlink 1
- ERP SAP 2
- Supply Chain
- SAS 2
- IBM (Web Sphere, MQ Serios) 1
- Hadoop 3
- Telecom 3
- DBA 1
- Pega 1
- Quant Analyst
- TOP Management (CIO, CTO, R&D) 1
- Microstrategy 2