Project / Test Manager
The client is currently embarking on an upgrade project of their K+ instance and in association with this looking to upgrade / replace various subsidiary systems. This role combining PM and Test manager skills will allow the candidiate to help shape the overall programme of work and interact with business users on a regular basis to help share the acceptance criteria and help shape the successful delivery of the required business outcomes.
As Project Manager : participate in the various monitoring committees, prepare the agendas and write the minutes. Facilitate the coordination between the Supplier, the IT team and the Business by following in particular the RAID list of the project.
In role of test manager: develop the test sets, organize them and follow them, using the Quality Center tool.
- Project management experience (waterfall + agile/scrum)
- Test management experience
- 10 years of professional experience
- Ability to show flexibility, reactivity and rigor in work in relation with the various contributors of the project.
- Knowledge of Mysis Kondor+ system
- Functional knowledge of the front-to-back processing of market transactions (IRS and Bonds for the back office)
- English - Fluent
- French - Upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- FusionRisk, K+TP, GEMS, & Opics