Tier 3 Software Engineer, NLP Department
We are looking for a software developer to take over the support intake for the NLP department. You need to be able to work autonomously to resolve issues from our end users. We need someone who can get to the root cause of issues and resolve them by developing new tools or improving existing tools. The department has a lot of different technologies and we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and willing to learn on the job.
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues for products developed by the department for both internal and external end users.
- Move data between systems to support testing.
- Create builds and deployments to automate VM setup.
- Fix bugs and improve error messages in products to help customer requests.
- Develop tools to help reduce the time spend resolving support issues
- Problem solving, analysis, planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users
- 1 year SQL
- 1 year .NET
- TFS - Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server